The curricular internships are practiced by the students enrolled in the Three-year Bachelor Degree Program at the completion of the study program and have a content which is mainly formative. The experience must have a minimum duration of 225 hours and, at term, offers the students 9 formative credits.
Once the internship is activated, the Career Service continuously monitors the progress of the experience to implement any possible corrections in itinerary, evaluate the main areas of interest, and study the re-entry in the educational program.
During the entire course, from the selection of the business or entity to the conclusive result, the students are directed and supervised with attention and care to make certain that the experience fully meets their needs, expectations and predispositions.
The students of the Fondazione Campus can fulfill internships at:
- hotels and other receptive facilities
- traditional and multimedia tourism publications
- regional and national tourism offices
- entities that manage hospitality services regarding cultural and environmental heritage
- organisations that operate in the area of cultural events, expositions, congresses and performances
- communication agencies
- companies operating in the sector of transport at national and international level
- sport and wellness centres
- tourism agencies and public administration involved in activities of planning, promotion and management of ‘tourism products’
- travel agencies and tour operators
- cooperative and consortium businesses of integrated tourism
- international and EU organizations operating in sustaining economic development
- governmental and non governmental institutions, both centralised and decentralised, in the fields of tourism, culture, of cultural and environmental heritage and local development
- companies involved in cultural mediation and sustainable and responsible tourism
- consultants for local entities and for new businesses in the hospitality industry
- communicators of the touristic-culture chain and producers of the relative traditional and multimedia publishing instruments
The extracurricular internships are optional and can be perfomed by all the students enrolled in the Three-year Bachelor Degree and Master’s Program which, during the study program, want to increase their formative background and assess themselves through professional experience useful to guide them in their future choices.
The extracurricular internships can be carried out even after the completion of the degree and are a useful tool for encouraging introduction to the work world. According to the Tuscan regional regulations, these internships are paid by the hosting company.
Career Service encourages the encounter between demand and work offer through direct contact and a continuous dialogue with companies and established entities, promotes employment opportunities in Italy and abroad, always emphasising the aspirations, skills and educational program of the students and graduates.
The Fondazione Campus continues to sustain its graduates even after they have received their degree, by continuously monitoring their work experiences to create a network of contacts and to guarantee the opportunity for professional replacement or repositioning.
Career Service offers companies:
- research, selection and evaluation of the curricula vitae present in the student and graduate data bank at the Fondazione Campus to assist the internship offers and work opportunities to the young specialised in the field of Tourism;
- communicating internships and job proposals to students through a newsletter;
- meetings with students during professional orientation activities to present the company and promote training;
- the possibility to activate a collaboration with the Fondazione Campus to offer formative and professional internships to students of the Degree Program and encourage the beginning of academic partnership projects.