L’offerta formativa di Fondazione Campus si caratterizza per la capacità di affiancare a una solida preparazione culturale l’esperienza professionale, avvicinando gli studenti al mondo del lavoro e permettendo loro di costruirsi un curriculum vitae competitivo mentre ancora frequentano l’Università.
Il Career Service interno offre agli studenti servizi di orientamento, formazione professionale e supporto nella ricerca di esperienze di stage curriculari ed extracurriculari o di primo impiego in Italia e all’estero.
Grazie a questa continua attività di aggiornamento e ascolto delle necessità professionali nel mercato del lavoro e delle aspirazioni di ogni studente, i Corsi di Laurea di Fondazione Campus vantano tassi di job placement estremamente elevati:
- 85.1% di placement a 6 mesi dalla Laurea triennale
- 91% di placement a 6 mesi dalla Laurea magistrale
- 82% di placement a 6 mesi dall’attestato del corso post-diploma Scuola MADE
The Fondazione Campus Career Service Office, established in 2004, is at the disposal of all the Foundation’s educational activities that foresee or require internships at businesses, public entities and organizations in the tertiary sector. In addition to this and with thanks to a portfolio of over 635 agreements, the Career Service matches request and work offers through placement activities which have become increasingly substantial and successful through the years.
Most activities carried out by the Career Service Office involves students and graduates from the Tourism degree courses at the Campus of Lucca Find out more on the services offered by the Career Service Office.
Fondazione Campus is proud member of Network HOSCO
Fondazione Campus supplies its students with the tools necessary to orient themselves in the professional world of tourism, offering a concrete support during the transition from university to the job, and helping in the selection of a profession and the path of professional growth through a series of activities and initiatives, such as:
- scheduling of individual interviews with the student for providing guidance in the selection of the internship and the first employment;
- gathering internship requests;
- permanent contact with businesses and institutions to gather and examine the training proposal;
- simulation of work interviews in both Italian and English;
- organisation of professional workshops and meetings with professionals from the leading tourism companies;
- #careerracconta: the graduates of the Fondazione Campus, holding leading work positions in tourism, relate their experiences to first year students;
- #careerscopre: the students from the Master’s Degree Program have the opportunity to visit and get to know some of the affiliated companies.
HOURS AND CONTACTS
Opening hours to the public:
Monday – Thursday 14.15-17.00
Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday 10.00-12.30
By appointment only.
It is possible to contact the staff by phone or e-mail.
Tel. 0583-333420 (int. 3)