DEVELOPMENT AND VALORISATION OF THE TERRITORY AS A SPORTS & TOURISM DESTINATION
WHO CAN APPLY
University students interested in tourism area and management
Provide knowledge and tools to start and run a tourism company focused on sport.
1. Territory as possible Sports & Tourism destination
2. Models of governance in sports organizations
3. The economic dimension of sports organization
4. Marketing & communication
5. Organizational dimension lab
CASE STUDIES AND FIELD VISITS
1. Il ciocco spa: the “ciocco bike circle” project: value lever of corporate assets and economic development for the company and the territory.
2. Ciocco Rally: one of the most famous car racing competition in the world.
3. Dolomeet hub ltd: the organization and management of a world-wide agonistic sport event.
4. The ski area of Abetone: the synergy between territories as condition for competitiveness.
5. San Rossore natural park: nature and sports as a winning binomio.
PERIOD: 23 September-03 November 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31.07.2019
LOCATION: Il Ciocco Tenuta e Parco, località Il Ciocco, Barga – Lucca, Italy
ENROLMENT: for information about how to apply, please visit University of Pisa web site
FEES: 2.640 Euro (fees 1000, accommodation 1640)
BANK TRANSFER TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT:
Università di Pisa – Dipartimento di Scienze politiche
Banca di Pisa e Fornacette- Credito Cooperativo S.c.p.A.
Prof. Enrica Lemmi
phone: +39 0583 333420