The Three-year Degree Program foresees 60 openings for EU students, 10 openings for non-EU students residing abroad and 5 openings reserved for Chinese students participating in the Marco Polo program.
To be considered for selective entry it is necessary to pass a written and oral exam, based on topics regarding the general culture and on a motivational interview, which will be held during the first days of September.
For non-EU students and for students in the Marco Polo program there is no selection procedure established, except in the case that the number of applications are superior to the places available. In this case, a selection process will be activated consisting of a written and oral exam.
Pre-selection multiple choice test:
Once the classification of the eligible students is released, the 60 students can proceed with the completion of the registration, by presenting or sending the following documentation:
- copy of the registration form (FORIM)
- passport photo
- revenue stamp valued €16,00
- copy of a valid ID
- payment receipt of the university fees or application of DSU scholarship if requirements are met
- in the case of non EU students, a valid residence permit
- in the case of a degree received abroad, the original diploma, the official translation in Italian, the legalization and value declaration of the degree, by the diplomatic representative of the Italian Consulate of the territory.
The above documentation must be presented:
- at the Registration Centre “Matricolandosi”, via F. Buonarroti n. 4 – Pisa;
- if unable to present the documentation at the Centre, the documentation can be sent by fax to 050 2213408. The fax must be received by midnight of the scheduled registration expiration date.
For registration information click here.
For fees information click here.